(Continued from Newsletter…)
According to the Motorcycle Safety Foundation’s director of special projects, Ken Glaser, you should wear light-colored clothes made for safety, a light-colored helmet, and even then, pretend they still don’t see you.
“Drivers only see what they expect to see, Glaser said. “If they expect to see only a car, or an SUV or [...]
(Continued from Newsletter…)
When I tell people I ride a motorcycle, they’re either really excited (because they ride too), or horrified that I would take such careless risks with my life. Just how dangerous is motorcycle riding, though? Before I bought my first bike I did some research and came to the conclusion: not very.
Let’s look at the [...]
Ultimately, the safety of motorcycle riders and their passengers is their own responsibility. Nothing presented in the column supersedes, negates or relieves a motorcyclist and/or passenger from assumption of personal responsibility for their actions and safety.
What Fails First on a Motorcycle?
Modern motorcycles are a wonder of technology. Just in last month’s issue we talked [...]
This short summer glove has been designed for the most demanding motorcycle riders in terms of ergonomics and performance, but also features technical content and assertive design. 4-Stroke features a high technical level, thanks to composite inserts in steel and TPR applied to the knuckles and back, little finger construction reinforced with internal inserts in [...]
The Neotec’s flip up design offers the convenience and versatility of a full-face helmet that converts instantly into an open-face configuration. Utilizing an enlarged lock release button to facilitate easy handling with gloves on, the Neotec’s lightweight chin bar and face shield rotate with smooth precision on a single axis point, yielding the seamless [...]
Euro Cycles of Tampa Bay
8509 Gunn Hwy,
Odessa, FL 33556
Phone: (813) 926-9937
Fax: (813) 926-5660
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Hours Of Operation are
Tuesday-Friday : 9am to 6pm
Saturday : 8am to 5pm
Closed Sunday and Monday…
We need to Ride too!
"Sun is shining, the weather is sweet here" ... See MoreSee Less
3 hours ago
ATTENTION: WE ARE HIRING!
We are currently looking to hire a self-motivated individual to fill a permanent position in our service department.
Typical Job Duties Include:
• Answering the Phone
• Assisting Customers Who Bring Their Motorcycles in for Service
o This involves physically inspecting motorcycles out in the lot.
• Accepting customer payments for completed work.
• Communicating With Technicians Regarding Mechanical Repairs
• Helping to Keep the Shop and Service Department Clean and Tidy
• Filing and Following up on Warranty Claims.
• Assisting the Service Department Manager
• Pushing (Rolling) Motorcycles from One Area to Another
A Good Candidate for the Job:
• Will have excellent customer service skills. If you do not have the ability to go above and beyond to completely satisfy ever customer, this job is not for you.
• Will be a team player and pitch in wherever help is needed.
• Will have a neat and clean-cut appearance
• Must be physically capable of pushing a motorcycle.
• Must be able to stand on their feet for long periods of time and lift up to 30 pounds.
• Must ride and maintain valid motorcycle endorsement.
• Must have clean driving record.
Our schedule is not flexible. You must be able to work Tuesday through Friday from 8:30am to 6:30pm and Saturday from 7:30am to 5:30pm. We expect you to be at work every day, especially Saturday as this is often our busiest day.
Benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and paid time off, are available after completion of a probationary period. Pay will be based on experience.
All interested candidates please email your resume to email@example.com.
Please let us know why you would be a good fit for our company. If you have any motorcycle experience, an interest in motorcycles, or other mechanics, let us know.
If you do not mention motorcycles in either your resume or cover letter, you will not be considered for the position. ... See MoreSee Less
2 days ago